I’m counting down the days to summer break. Also, I am:
- Reading. I am not fucking playing with you. You need to read this book.
- Talking. I had the honor of speaking at the Telling Tales Out Of School fundraiser last week. It was just an amazing experience. I got so much positive feedback that I got overwhelmed. I am a decent public speaker, but actually pretty boring when you meet me. I always feel bad when people want to talk, because I feel like I have nothing exciting to say and they probably want to push my ass back on stage so I will say something interesting. There should be a link up soon, and I will post it.
- Writing. My article about old timey Ann Arbor dropped–all about the old timey hotels!
- Talking. I also had the pleasure of speaking at the Jackson Storytellers’ Festival. I told this story.
My voice is really not that obnoxious in person, I don’t think.
- Also, I’ve been watching a lot of Law & Order reruns. I first saw them as a young, undisillusioned child, and it brings back happy memories.
- And did I mention that I am counting the days until summer break?!?